Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Monday 8 August 2016

Well I was rollin' down the road in some cold blue steel, I had a bluesman in the back, and a beautician at the wheel.

After drinking Beer, whisky and Wodka an partying hard (for a man that is normally in bed at 9:00) 
We left the safe inbrace of Jonkoping and rode west to see Susan off at the Airport. 
We then rode North to Uddevalla and got soaked. 
Our plan was to ride into then down through Norway , but it appears that THE 50 YEAR storm decided to fuckup our plans. 
We were proper fucked, totally hung over and in need of no beer and sleep. 
So that's what we got
So we turned around and ran away south now in a very nice hotel , not got wet balls and feeling the warm glow from a pint of Guiness. 
My lovely wife had a 1st today. Today was the 1st time she had fallen off of s bike. 
I heard something fall from my bike so I pulled over, into some gravel , too fast , grabbed a Handfull of front brake and before I knew it she was telling me to get the bike off of her leg. Oh how we laughed afterwards....
I had an issue with my motor torque arm thing snapping so we made it good with the help of Lassa and of coarse I could not have done it without the big Dutchman looking on and yawning. 
Long bikes at the party of our friends Cheyene MC 
My lovely 








No comments: