Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Wednesday 3 August 2016

You can tell there my old blue jeans from the smell of oil and gasoline

We didn't really see a lot of Denmark ( what I meet is that we didn't stop and wonder around. )
What I did see from threw the lens of my goggles was a wet green landscape, sparsely populated with the odd cool house. 
We rode across the bridge ( the one from the program " the bridge" ) it was fecking windy . 
Up to that point I wasn't enjoying myself , my bike was playing up to start with then my oil light started blinking on . I think the oil light issue is just a fucked sensor . 
The 1st thing we saw in Sweden was this Swedish chop. Maybe the tourist board sent it out just to make us feel welcome , it worked . 

Sweden is bloody lovely . 



No comments: